All Pest Control Products :
All Pest Control Products :
|| | Termite Control Information
Here's how Advance Termite Bait System is the solution to your
most challenging issues:
installation -We would suggest either to rent a four
inch auger(the easiest way), or install the stations with a post hole
digger or shovel. These termite bait stations are designed for easy
preferred wood species with horizontal grooves in the base of
the station allow easy termite access into the termite stations. The
stations also contain Puri-CellT
Compressed Cellulose Tablets , a unique wood feeding source for
- Monitor the stations on a quarterly basis, look for
termite activity inside the termite bait station. Once you do have termite
activity, you replace the
Termite Inspection Cartrige with the
Termite Bait Cartridge.
Quick transfer from wooden termite monitoring base allows for less disturbance
of termites actively feeding on the wooden base,
letting the termites recruit other termites for feeding on the stations.
*This is an important design feature. The
Firstline Termite Bait System does not allow this type of transfer.
The Termite Bait Cartridge has a large bait load.
Once termites begin feeding, there is enough bait to kill two to eight
times the average colony size and is nearly three times the bait load
of the leading competitive product
- Recheck bait stations at this point in 90 days, to see if termite
activity has ceased. If ceased, change the Termite
Bait Cartridge with the Termite
Inspection Cartrige and continue quarterly monitoring, rechecking
Advance Termite Bait System Features:
termite bait station provides maximum wood-to-soil contact due to
its termite monitoring base, designed with easy-access
wood slots to invite termites into the station. The slots allow the
soil to penetrate the interior and create the ultimate termite friendly
environment. Termites then explore upward into the termite inspection
cartridge, where they feed until the cartridge is replaced with the termite
bait cartridge, providing ultra low disturbance functionality.
This compressed Puri-Cell matrix contains
0.25% diflubenzuron, a chitin synthesis inhibitor.
The active ingredient in Sentricon is an IGR,
hexaflumeron. The chemical is a chitin synthesis inhibitor.
Without chitin, termites can not make a new exoskeleton and die while
trying to molt.
The Advance Termite Bait System is easy-to-use thanks to the best-in-class
station design that includes the
Quik-LockT station cap to simplify opening and closing the
station. The system utilizes a unique tool called
The SpiderT, which provides easy opening of the station cap.
The bait station, which is low profile and remains flat to the soil surface,
is 3 inches at the base, installs easily and remains in place during station
For a presentation from the manufacturers, Whitemire Micro-gen click here:
it works (It takes a minute or so to load up)
The Advance Termite Bait System delivers
the performance and efficiency needs for your business beyond what
other termite baits can offer. Developed by research scientists
at Whitmire Micro-Gen, the system is:
- Very low profile and remains flat in relation to the soil surface.
- Easy to handle and maintain. The Quik-Lock cap design makes
opening and closing the station quick and easy. The system utilizes
a unique tool called The Spider, made of rugged aluminum, which
provides easy opening of the station cap.
- A termite-friendly station environment that simulates a conducive
condition and provides maximum wood-to-soil contact with the Termite
Monitoring Base (TMB).
- Designed with easy-access wood grooves to invite termites into
the station. Grooves allow soil to penetrate the interior creating
an ideal termite environment.
- An ultra low disturbance environment offering a dual-stage
- Created with a unique preferred compressed cellulose tablet
known as Puri-Cell. When placed inside the Termite Inspection
Cartridge (TIC) it provides a preferred feeding site to keep termites
aggressively feeding until the Termite Bait Cartridge (TBC), also
containing Puri-Cell, is inserted.
- Easy to inspect. When termites enter the Termite Inspection
Cartridge (TIC) mud is often clearly apparent around the preferred
compressed Puri-Cell tablets. At this point, the maximum killing
power of the 93 gram Termite Bait Cartridge (TBC) is put in place
of the Termite Inspection Cartridge (TIC).
- The ultimate environment for termites in a design that is technician-friendly.
Termite Bait-Specimen Label
Termite Installation Guide
Firstline Termite Bait System
First Line Smartdisk Kit:
Click here for further information: Firstline Smartdisk Kit
- 24 Smartdisk Monitors
GT Plus Termite Toxicant Bait Stations
- Typically, SMARTDISCT locators and monitoring stations are placed
around your home, about every 10 feet. They are inspected on a regular
schedule for the presence of termites. Once termites are found in
a monitoring station, it is replaced with a FirstLine® GT Plus termite
bait station. Each station contains the active ingredient sulfluramid,
which can kill at least 80,000 termites. Unlike other termite baiting
systems, sulfluramid can kill all types of subterranean termites,
including reproductives. The active ingredient disrupts the production
of energy, causing termites to die. In some cases where termites
are found in the soil, a FirstLine® GT Plus termite bait station
(in-ground) may be used right away.
Hex Pro Termite Bait System
How does the Hex-Pro System work?
- It starts with a professional inspection
of the home for signs of termites or
do your own inspection with these tips.
- Hex-Pro termite stations are placed in the
soil in prime termite-foraging areas around the house. For Do
It Yourself Placement guidelines read: Installation and Placements.
(In areas of known termite activity, auxiliary Hex-Pro termite stations may also be installed and baited immediately.)
- Hex-Pro termite stations need to be checked
every two months regularly for signs of termite activity.
- When termites are found in the Hex-Pro termite
stations, they should be transferred to a bait cartridge placed
in the stations. The bait cartridge contains Shatter termite bait.
In cases where baited auxiliary Hex-Pro termite stations are installed
immediately, transferring termites is unnecessary.
- Termites feed on Shatter termite bait, tunnel back to their colony, and send their nestmates back to feed on the bait. Generally, after several weeks, the termite colony declines and eventually is destroyed.
- After the termites have been controlled,
used bait cartridges are replaced with wood monitors. Continue to check
for signs of new termite activity every two months.
- The bait used in The Hex-Pro Termite System is called ShatterT termite
bait. The active ingredient is hexaflumuron, an insect
growth regulator (chitin synthesis inhibitors)that stops the termites'
vital molting process so they are unable to grow. As a result, they
die. Hexaflumuron has demonstrated 10 years of in-field success killing,
controlling and eliminating termites.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Hex-Pro" System
Difference between the Advance Termite Bait System, Hex Pro Termite Bait System and Firstline Termite Bait System
- HexPro's Shatter termite bait -Hexaflumuronn(chitin inhibitor-same as Recruit's Sentricon System) will also fit in Sentricon's System.
- Shatter's loose pelleted bait matrix provides for easy termite tunneling.
- Hexaflumuron (Shatter) is slower acting than Sulfluramid(Firstline and Terminate) , allowing time for distribution of termite bait through the entire colony.
This results in complete colony elimination.
Stomach poisons such as Sulfluramid(Firstline and Terminate) kill quickly often resulting in incomplete elimination of the termite colony.
- The Firstline system is a stomach poison and is
not labeled for pre treats and the Hex Pro is similar to the
Sentricon system which is an IGR , and is labeled for pretreats
(except for the state of Florida). The Advance Termite Bait System is labeled for pretreats.
- The Advance Termite Bait System is like Hex Pro and Sentricon in that it is another chitin inhibitor,diflubenzuron
- The Advance Termite Bait Stations are inspected
quarterly, no matter the status of the station. If the termites are active with the Firstline or Hexpro Systems , they would require monthly monitoring.
- The Advance Termite Bait System is easy to handle and maintain.
The Quik-Lock cap design makes opening and closing the station quick and easy. The system utilizes a unique tool called The Spider, made of rugged aluminum, which provides easy opening of the station cap.